Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Admiral Wullf And 501st Noble Demotion Request

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Celtic755, Oct 16, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Should BOTH of them be demoted?

1. Yes

46.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Only Admiral Wullf

26.7%
  4. Only 501st Noble

6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755
    so, currently on the server, the chat isnt working. i was killed by Noble like 3 times for no reason, and the same amount of times by Admiral Wullf, for no reason. I arrested them for it and they got released immediately and Wullf arrested me, like i said, currently there is no chat on the server, and i am just so pissed off right now that i dont know where else to put this, and i request that they both be demoted.

. . . im trying so badly right now not to sound pissed or swear . . .

2. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755
    why i voted yes: the chat wasnt working for some reason, and all i was doing was walking around with them, and i was consistently getting killed by them, abaout 3 times each, so i arrested them and they somehow both got realeased and the admiral arrested ME! they each broke the golden rule 3 times in a 7 minute time period and admiral wullf commited a false arrest.

3. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755
    if you voted for any of the options above, please state your reason like i did. thank you for voting though. and if you are Admiral Wullf or 501st Noble . . . i dont even think your votes should count . . . just saying :) lol

4. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755
    if you voted yes, no, only admiral wullf, or only 501st noble, again maybe you could give me a reason? do you agree/dissagree with me? has stuff like this happened with them involved before? do you just not like them in general . . ? etc.

5. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755
    Just saying . . . Who the heck voted only Noble? The admiral did more bad than Noble and if we are not counting the false arrest they both did the exact same thing!? Well, doesn't matter. Again m8's if you voted ANYTHING please post your reason.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  6. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    You need evidence to back up your claim. If you have a screen shot of the kill feed, or multiple people who can support your claim, site it. Otherwise no demotion will go through.

7. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    this wont work if you dont have evidence.

8. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755
    Damn it XD I have an idea go on the server and try approaching either one of them about and hope that one of them admits to it cuz I have no evidence :(

9. Jiggaboo Jones Super Admin

Jiggaboo Jones
    Staff Member Super Admin Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    I will speak with both of them. Let it be known if this is a lie you will not have a good time.

10. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755
    i promiss you this is not a lie. that sans quote always scares me. lel. this is legit though, i was so pissed that i later went on the server that day and got warned for swearing in ooc XD

11. Assassinninja Member

Assassinninja
    Wulff Yularen(Rufus) has been demoted and his CT life as well was taken back to CT PVT. Forum Accepted

12. Juan Savior of the Forums

Juan
    Staff Member Developer SCP Staff
    THREAD LOCKED
    MOVED TO ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.