Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Asaaj Ventress

Discussion in 'CWRP Archives' started by ShankedPenguin, Sep 26, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ShankedPenguin Member

ShankedPenguin
    Asaaj Ventress is most commonly known for being the apprentice of Dooku. During the Clone Wars, she mostly did assassination missions or steal operations. She was a Jar Kai user, meaning she dual wielded lightsabers. Here two curved hilts that were a gift from Dooku, could interlock to become a saberstaff. After surviving an attack from Dooku due to Sidious becoming worried of her, she returned to her home planet and was accepted back. That was short lived and she eventually turned to bounty hunting.

I dont currently have the link but with the new lightsaber system we could use her for evens finally

2. As a donateable temporary character, yes. +1

3. ShankedPenguin Member

ShankedPenguin
    no I mean that we could finally use her for events

4. Assassinninja Member

Assassinninja
    For an event character yes. Not as a donate character. +1

5. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    This could not be a donateable class because it is a sith we can't have a sith walking around the venator. But I would like to see her in the events.

6. Dontable event character? Like a reserved slot for this character? "Hey we're doing an event, who wants to be asajj?" "I do!" "Yeah you got the slot... i'll switch you now"

7. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    if we do this then 1, the person will be mad because he wont be able to be it in every event i would think maybe once a week.2, this gives the option for anyone to become a Huge part of the event. If they are then they can make it go in a way the GM(s) don't want it to. 3, for the GM(s) to do a event with her the buyer would need to be on and we all know that there are reasons that we cant make it to events sometimes. really this WILL NOT work because of the conflict with the GM(s) the only way I could see it working is if the person is the GM. (opinion)

8. Assassinninja Member

Assassinninja
    Exactly it's like letting the community become droids as well. We try to refrain from it due to 1: People will ruin the event and kill too many people with a 50 damage per shot weapon that is very fast firing and has a scope 2: People have the potential to minge and such like that and 3: People don't understand the fact that they are there to die and assist the event and so they minge sometimes and micspam. One of the droids even saluted a bunch and said DAB over and over.

9. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    Thank you I'm glad you see it the same way I thought you staff would. (Still +1 getting her just not donatable)

10. Juan Developer

Juan
    Staff Member Developer SCP Staff
    If someone could find a model, it would make an immense difference. But also be aware depending on where exactly we are, Ventress may be a bounty hunter making it less logical to have her.

EDIT: Having Ventress and using her with the CIS would also restrict the use of savage opress to none.

11. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    Also we no longer have the dual light sabers... didn't think about that

12. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    -1 the assaj Ventress model is the ugliest, most cancerous model i have every seen. it doesnt work. We used to use it, then removed because of this.

13. Assassinninja Member

Assassinninja
    How does it not work?

14. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    Idk the exact reason, because I've never felt like actually checking it out, but the model is really screwed up, according to others. But also, the time to use Assaj Ventress has come and gone. We're in phase 2 now, so Ventress would have stopped fighting the Republic about now.

15. This is where the Coruscant bombing occured. She would most likely be fighting the Republic as a neutral asset in the innocence of Ahsoka Tano.

16. Jiggaboo Jones Super Admin

Jiggaboo Jones
    Staff Member Super Admin Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    The question is, why the hell do we have Bobba Fett, Jango Fett, and Kylo Ren models on the content packs.

17. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
  18. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    *flashback to the golden ages of SWU until the evil HFG Jedi vs. Sith stole my playerbase*

19. Poseidon God of the Sea

Poseidon
    Have you ever seen the Quinlan Vos model???

20. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    *throws up* *goes to therapy* y...y..yes I remember the model....