Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bring back CT Commander

Discussion in 'CWRP Archives' started by Imperium, Oct 8, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    Many of you don't know, but their used to be a commander of the CTs. His main job was to train new players and pretty much solidify what they had learned in training, along with teaching them anything they didn't learn in CR training. This Commander also kept the CTs in line during events, making sure everyone knew what to do and when to do it. I think when we had a CT Commander, their were a much higher quality CTs and it was much easier to tell who's a mingle and who's a serious RPer. Of course, this job requires a lot of commitment and responsibility, but I believe it enhances new players experience on the server.

2. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    Abstain because breaker is in charge of them at the moment but who really wants to be in charge of them that's a pain but it is needed

3. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    Tbh I don't think someone should be given that much power and responsibility because they donated, especially over new players.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  4. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    I agreee completely

5. ShankedPenguin Member

ShankedPenguin
    yeezus isnt breaker so no breaker