Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bring back THE OTHER GRAPPLES

Discussion in 'CWRP Archives' started by lloebet, Sep 30, 2016.

Share This Page

1. lloebet Member

lloebet
    Alright so here it is CHURCH.
    I have experienced two grapples in my time as Commander Dickcheese.
    THE WIBIDY WOBBIDY OOOO SPIDER WEB DANGLE Grapple, and the oh you shot your grapple here and want to be able to pull yourself up to where you shot??? sure thing buddy Grapple.

I dont know why you decided to bring back the WIBIDY WOBBIDY OOOO SPIDER WEB DANGLE Grapple
    but it makes it 10x harder for regiments like mine to do even the most basic of tasks. Even fake sniper regiments like 212th and fake commanders like assassin agree....IT SUCKS. When you use it 50% of the time you take falling damage cuz you have to freakin fling urself upwards at 100 coconuts per hour and come crashing down. AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, I M P O S S I B L E to use with the inevitable lag.

Now the oh you shot your grapple here and want to be able to pull yourself up to where you shot??? sure thing buddy Grapple is 10x MORE EFFICIENT for regiments like mine as it isnt CANCER. You shoot it, it pulls you up to where you shot it, and if you are good enough with it, it can be used to get up a wall in like 5 seconds. You actually have to try to get yourself falling damage with this one as it goes 2 coconuts per hour.

So please make the server a little less cancer and give us the functioning grapples back thanks Dr. Coconut.

PLUS ONE IF U AGREE

ChiefInferno likes this.
  2. lloebet Member

lloebet
    plus one dude lol i agree yes

ChiefInferno likes this.
  3. ChiefInferno New Member

ChiefInferno
  4. Jiggaboo Jones Super Admin

Jiggaboo Jones
    Staff Member Super Admin Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    Lmao. But I do agree with Laurent here, bringing back the grapples we had would improve the server. I've experienced these grapples myself, and they're well below dysfunctional. You're better off trying to climb with your hands than this thing.

ChiefInferno likes this.
  5. PoolDiver13 Gamemaster

PoolDiver13
    Gamemaster
  6. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
    +1 they make a huge difference

7. Celtic755 Member

Celtic755