Bruce's Senate Commando Suggestion

Patriot781

Staff member
Clone Wars Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
I was wondering if we could add Senate Commando's into the game. Senate Commandos are highly skilled and disciplined into protecting the Senates. They would simply be the Security Force for the Senates only but will help Clones in need.

Juan

Developer
Staff member
Developer
SCP Staff
If you found cgi models for them it would have a greater chance of happening but this could be a very cool idea

That is what AG is. Admiral's Guard are the Senate Commandos. They also protect Senators Fleet, And Chancellor. So I dont think we need Senate Commandos.

Imperium

Grand Master of the Forums
Although the Senate Commando models are awesome, I don't think the 5th fleet needs ANOTHER job to do a mediocre job at. Once that regiment gets their shit together, THEN we can talk about Senate Commandos

Born

SCPRP Staff
Although the Senate Commando models are awesome, I don't think the 5th fleet needs ANOTHER job to do a mediocre job at. Once that regiment gets their shit together, THEN we can talk about Senate Commandos
Agreed, 5th fleet has more jobs than they can handle as for now, and without a Commander or Assassin beying Inactive as for now,I dont think it will be a good Idea to add Senete Commando

Heh . . . Hey . . . Maybe . . . I could step up to commander of 5th when assassin is done? Heh . . . Just an idea.
heh maybe hey heh maby heh maybe hey maby heh hey hey hey hey hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe hey heh maybe

Born

SCPRP Staff
Blorgus dont you have anything better to do other than fill the forums with point-less messages? I mean it was fun at first, but you might wana slow down or stop in general

Imperium

Grand Master of the Forums
Blorgus dont you have anything better to do other than fill the forums with point-less messages? I mean it was fun at first, but you might wana slow down or stop in general
I made a player report about his shitposting, which made him decide to leave LB forever. So he won't respond...