Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Clone Wars Server Announcement!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by QueenM., Jun 17, 2017.

Share This Page

1. QueenM. PH's Mother

QueenM.
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Manager Prophunt Staff Garry's Mod Staff CIO
    Attention!
    For those who are staff, players, or even donators of Clone Wars, please read this announcement.

The Clone Wars Server has changed gamemode to Clone Wars Conquest. We've removed and also added some classes to the server.

To the Donators of the Server :
    Anyone who has lost a donation has 2 weeks starting from June 17th, 2017 to contact Church about a donation transfer, anyone who misses the deadline will lose their donations.

Note :
    We try to ensure that all donators are happy but the policy of chargebacks is an immediate permaban whether they are successful or not.

Best Regards,

QueenM.

PropHunt HeadAdmin,
    Media Admin

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. Killeo Member

Killeo
    Staff Member Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff

3. Blorgus Member

Blorgus
    is it fun now

4. "Guys let's move our Clone Wars server into a gamemode that will put us several tiers lower than the most popular game modes currently in the game. It will be alright because it's custom."
    "But won't we be depending on the members we currently have because no one will be able to find us?"
    "Plenty of people will find us! It's custom!"

People are too lazy to scroll. If this is for that gamemode competition or something, you are losing ten players each day the server is down... and you're just gonna plateu the playerbase, and if you want to still grow, you BETTER have the best gamemode in the world or no one will tell their friends and get a population going. To be honest, I could care less about LB because I now own my own community, but its just constructive critisizm.

McMungaloid likes this.
  5. Killeo Member

Killeo
    Staff Member Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    [​IMG] Noice

Naz likes this.
  6. Blorgus Member

Blorgus
    [​IMG]

7. Poseidon God of the Sea

Poseidon
    *Click* Noice
    lmao Wizz you are something alright

8. Naz Administrator

Naz
    Staff Member Administrator Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    [​IMG]

9. Naz Administrator

Naz
    Staff Member Administrator Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    So that means you still care a little

10. Bellamy Senior Admin

Bellamy
    Staff Member Senior Admin Clone Wars Staff

11. I don't think you understand the focus you have to put into a community in order to get players, especially when you don't branch off of any communities. My server was formed independantly and without any corelation with any other communities, because I did not want to take any players from the communities I was a member of. The amount of concentration that goes into creating a server, especially when you have some issues upon launch like I am trying to figure out now, is far too much for me to put my effort into being a contributing player of LB or any other organization. I have a whole newfound respect for those that own, code, or spend money to make servers original and fun to play on, like Ripper, Riddick, and Church. If you did not like my reply, you have full ability and full right to say I am wrong, and I respect your opinion, but I also have the right to do the same, especially on an idealike this, which is riddled with flaws and will plateu any server population if the correct advertisement and originality of the gamemode is not made.

12. Braxton Dora the PT instructor

Braxton
    Hahahha funny!

Good way to slip in that you own your own community, we all REALLY wanted to know and we all care so much!

The ironic thing is, no one has ever heard of your community! I wonder why. It's funny to see that LB has more people on their server when it's locked than you do on a normal day! Huh, we must be losing a lot of people!

Church likes this.
  13. You've never heard of it because I made it without correlation to LB, other than the fact most of my staff come from LB... Some servers don't get people right off the bat and we have only been active for a week or two. I don't want you to know about it, plain and simple.

And boi, you just lost 90% of your veteran playerbase to Riddick.

14. I don't really care what people have to say about my community. If you can't handle constructive critism, oh well.

15. Bellamy Senior Admin

Bellamy
    Staff Member Senior Admin Clone Wars Staff
    All the former LB players on Riddick's server left LB long before Riddick ever downloaded the LB Imperial server's content and put up his own server.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  16. Poseidon God of the Sea

Poseidon
    [Writing from my phone cause I ain't get internet rn]
    You say you made it without correlation to LB but the thing is even small servers that have absolutely nothing to do with LB so do not try to use false logic saying "You never heard of it because I put no correlation between the two".

17. Blorgus Member

Blorgus
    yo wizz ur a freAKING N O R M I E

[​IMG]