Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Accepted coolbloxxie - Assistant application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by coolbloxxie, Mar 24, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Sould he be Staff

1. Sure, Why Not

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Succulent Echeveria Elegans

Succulent
    Gero Geho Gero Geho ^wtf? DansGame [​IMG]

2. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    I get her on weekends and I still spend time with her :p.

3. Hikari Member

Hikari
    +1 He told me Reason why he would stop so I'm going to put a +1 He a Really nice guy if you get to know him

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  4. Bonfire Member

Bonfire
    big +1 for my man

5. Hikari Member

Hikari
    Oh boy xD

6. 2jb3pEnz 7 months

2jb3pEnz
    After rethinking myself, I am going to apoligize for my post(s) earlier. But I want to say this and I promise i'm not fucking around.
    I will give this applicant a
    +1 for this. I see that you have enjoyed you being the "meme" of the server, and you are trying to change. You quit your own "meme" self (I really dont like these choice of words). This shows dedication and I like it. I think the person judging this should consider a trial rank or something, so you can prove yourself.

7. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    Thank you very much for the kind words sizzles.

8. Froppy Member

Froppy
    I apologize for my joke post earlier. I am going to say +1. You are a lot of fun on the server and you are active. Even though you do mic spam a bit, you make the server enjoyable for everyone. You are a meme. I think you deserve a chance c:

Pope Kaiser likes this.
  9. Pdie Member

Pdie
    The pope is my catalyst and he speaks through me. He releases my inner sins ;o

The dude is trying to change his habits and become staff, he was just talking to me about it not so long ago. He seems very committed to changing his behavior and join. Hey, m8 just takes a entire month to get admin! Don't even worry about it, enforce the rules. Take bribery when offered, stay active - bow to Lord Pdie and u know duh rest.

+1

Pope Kaiser likes this.
  10. Bonfire Member

Bonfire
    We would like to schedule an interview with you. Please post a reply in this thread containing the times (including your timezone) during which you would be available for an interview.

11. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    Any time tommarow past 10:35 central time I am free.

12. Bonfire Member

Bonfire
    After conducting an interview, the SCP Breach staff team wishes to congratulate you on your acceptance.
    Your permissions will be given to you once you are on the server. You will be trained shortly after your permissions would be granted to you. You must be trained before you assume your duty as an Assistant or perform any administrative actions.

Thread locked.
    Moved to accepted.

13. BioHacker Member

BioHacker
    Ingame name: BioHacker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30764011

Age (must be at least 16): 20

Total playtime on the server (must be at least 2 days): 4d 04h 30m

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: N/A

Do you have any experience being staff on Garry's Mod? If yes, state what server/position(s) and time period(s): Yes. Senior Administrator for D3vine DarkRP - 4 years; Administrator for ConvictGaming TTT - 1 year

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes, explain which and how much: No

Do you have experience with mapping in Source games?: No

What can you bring to the staff team?: I have a lot of experience handling all types of players and managing situations involving rule infringements. I not only adhere to the rules and enforce the 'fun', but I also help with any issue, ranging from new-player help to information that can help players better enjoy their game.

Why would you like to join the LB staff team?:
    It's been awhile since I've been part of a GMod community, and I really enjoy seeing the Breach community develop and grow. I want to be part of that.

What separates you from other players?:
    My goal will be to keep the server/gamemode fun and true, so when handling problem-players I will enforce the rules to increase the overall experience, and not just as a black & white punishment reference.

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else?:
    Because I care enough to take time to make sure my application is just right, and I can guarantee the same care will be taken when handling my day-to-day duty as a staff member.

How often can you be online?:
    Multiple days a week, just when I'm free. I work full-time.

Do you have a working microphone?:
    Yes

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional):
    [LB] Tsujimoto18

14. 2jb3pEnz 7 months

2jb3pEnz
  15. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    It will be a neutral for me. Seems good but I haven't seen too much from you on the server. God bless.

16. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    I'm gonna stay neutral on this, I have mixed feeling about you. Some bad, some good, hope things change for the better in the future.

17. corgi17 Member

corgi17
    Ingame name: corgi17

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112055237

Age (must be at least 16): 21

Total playtime on the server (must be at least 2 days): 2 days, 0 hours, 20 minutes.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I've never been warned before.

Do you have any experience being staff on Garry's Mod? If yes, state what server/position(s) and time period(s):
    I unfortunately do not have any experience being a staff on Garry's Mod.

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes, explain which and how much:
    I do not have any skills relating to this.

What can you bring to the staff team?: I'm able to speak to the players whenever I can and have a great time with everyone. I really enjoy communicating.

Why would you like to join the LB staff team?: I absolutely love this server and the staff. I opened up Gmod and wanted to try a new game and was surprised to find Breach, a game I've never heard before. Before you know it, I was playing this game for like 4 days straight accumulating 2 days of game play at least. I had a great time talking to people and wanted to be a part of the staff.

What separates you from other players?: I'm an awesome person to be with and really chill. I enjoy being with others and trying to guide people who are lost in the game to the right path.

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else?:
    I love this server. I also don't argue and am not short tempered.

How often can you be online?: It sometimes varies but I can be online practically anytime (I just recently ended an internship on 6/15 near my University and been working since 2012. This is my summer to just finally relax, not work, and enjoy before I graduate.)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference: Sir Badgerlock I and Pope Kaiser (I stated these 2 since I feel like I've been having a great time with them)

18. 2jb3pEnz 7 months

2jb3pEnz
  19. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    Passionate about the server.
    Is very active.
    Known within the community.

May need a better microphone.
    +1

2jb3pEnz likes this.
  20. corgi17 Member

corgi17
    I will buy a better one tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.