Accepted Daniel's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Daniel (I'm a Jedi Padawan at the moment)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60256836

Age (must be at least 16) : I know you are supposed to be 16 but I'm 15 and the first day of February I will be 16, so if you please would have the consideration to give my application a shot I would really appreciate it. i think that its better for me to be honest and say the truth that to lie and say I'm 16.

Server you are applying for: LastBastion Gaming Clonewars RP

Hours Played on Server (must be at least 1 week): The total number of hours that appears on the game is 24 but I'm pretty sure I at least have 3 days the reason to that being I have 94 hours of Gmod and all of them have been expended on LB and the LB loading screen, again I don't think a staff application should be judge by the total play time but by the support the player can give and the potential each player has.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Yes, I was warned for swearing, the reason that I pronounced a word that I really shouldn't mention is because I was in a moment of panic and I felt really irritated also at the moment I wasn't fully aware of the strict non swearing policy that LastBastion has. Since that incident I have been an excellent example of what words to use.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD?: No I don't but there's a first time for everything and I think I have the potential to learn how to be an excellent staff member.

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA?: No I don't I know the basic commands but I have never been able to execute them myself, still i think I would learn them ASAP if I became staff. On LUA I don't know the coding but again if I became staff I would learn everything I need to know about LUA.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can bring a lot of good qualities and suggestions to the staff team, such as my remarkable critical judge and general judging on situations, my debating abilities that can be used to resolve arguments and my extremely high patience and tolerance.

How often can you be online?: Everyday of the week as long as there are no situations that prevent me from joining, not to mention that on weekends I will be on most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.