Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Demotion Appeal against Hikari

Discussion in 'Demotion Appeals' started by dingus, Jun 19, 2017.

Share This Page

1. dingus Member

dingus
    Your ingame name: SillyWilly Alex

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68793552

Name of the staff member you are filing a complaint against: Hikari.

How has the staff member abused their administrative powers?:
    The Staff Member didn't really abused their administrative powers, but simply kept spamming in Team Speak, annoying everyone in the Lounge.

When did this incident occur:
    5:52 PM UTC+00:00.

Describe the events that led up to this situation:
    I don't know why he did it, but he just kept going until I warned him I was going to report him.

Were there any staff members online at the time of this incident?:
    There were a few, but all I know is Ripper.

Any screenshots/relevant logs/information that will help us deal with this situation: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....465/F5D822A146E69E5CB74DF3FDFDD4A3D5C947E55C/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....579/C803FAA7279C6E1BF4FB694A777CED9A84E4277A/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....645/025A474F62F1E9A0D65AD4ACBB82AAE3EF535D7B/

Any other comments you could give us regarding the situation:
    I believe this person should just get a punishment and not a demotion, but it's up to the Head of Staff and the Director of the Server to decide, I appreciate your time and concerns.

2. Tsujimoto18 Site Director Bright | Level 4

Tsujimoto18
    While I do not appreciate the spam he gives to others I believe that the amount of work he does supersedes this. Not only that but the spam is only in ts3, as it is not disrupting the players I believe that a demotion would be an overreaction to something that is just a bad sense of humor.

-I didn't ignore where you said he should just be punished but know that this is how people will react when they see "Demotion Appeal" as the title. As for the punishment I don't see why he shouldn't be.

dingus likes this.
  3. Hikari Member

Hikari
    Oh boy my do its a Funny Joke it was dead in there so i want to wake ppl up Im sorry if i got you THIS mad to Report Someone for a joke

4. Tsujimoto18 Site Director Bright | Level 4

Tsujimoto18
    As there is no post here that shows that a higher up accepted nor locked this thread, I am assuming that another staff moved it without permission and am reporting this to a higher up. Whoever moved this thread, please do not do so without permission from an administrator+

Hikari likes this.
  5. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    Dont think this thread should even exist.

Hikari, 召喚士 and Tsujimoto18 like this.
  6. DoctorSizzles Breach's Doctor

DoctorSizzles
    Staff Member Senior Admin SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff