Denied Dr. Clef's staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dr.Clef, Jul 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dr.Clef

Dr.Clef Member

Ingame name: Dr.Clef

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95663686

Age (must be at least 16): 13 but I don't act like a child and I am not a squeaker.

Total playtime on the server (must be at least 2 days): 3d 6h 31m

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No.

Do you have any experience being staff on Garry's Mod? If yes, state what server/position(s) and time period(s): No.

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes, explain which and how much: I can use the basic !pgag !pmute !bring !tp !slay commands, the rest should be taught.

Do you have experience with mapping in Source games?: No.

Do you have experience in working with playermodels in Garry's Mod? (animation, modeling, etc.): No.

What can you bring to the staff team?: Joy.

Why would you like to join the LB staff team?: Every day I witness thousands and thousands of doorblockers, door breakers, and people who don't know to fix doors. I'd like to help fix those issues.

What separates you from other players?: Although most of the time I don't seem to be the perfect role model, I can act very maturely when I really need to or want to. When told something is wrong, I will not do it again, and I've been staff of servers in games other than Gmod before.

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else?: Because I believe that I can do a good job, but only the basics as an assistant, such as unstuck people, gagging micspammers, muting spammers and fixing doors.

How often can you be online?: Mostly every day, mostly all day.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Please state one reference (optional): Not applicable.

2. AutoResponseBot

LB Gaming Auto Response Bot Auto Response Bot

Thank you for applying to the position we will now review your application and get back to you when we can. In the meantime we invite you to encourage your fellow players to promote your application. @Dr.Clef
  3. Gryff

Gryff Member

+1 really nice guy. Super knowledgeable about SCP as well.

4. Sir Badgerlock II

Sir Badgerlock II Administrator Staff Member Administrator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

I consistently notice you being rude to younger players, and despite the fact that it is allowed I don't know if that image is what we want on the staff team. Your "bullying" so to say was entirely unnecessary and it didn't give me a good impression on myself considering the fact that you were thinking about applying for staff at the time of the incident. I want to keep this open and take note on the ratings staff members and community members alike give you.

[LB]JosephMeowlin likes this.
  5. Pizzy

Pizzy Moderator Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff

Neutral, I don't know you that well

6. Kyrsk2

Kyrsk2 Assistant Staff Member Assistant SCP Staff

Going Neutral for now. You could have spent a bit more time on the application and I hardly ever hear you talk.

7. Kenny

Kenny SCP Breach Staff Staff Member Administrator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Neutral

8. OsamaBinSwaggin

OsamaBinSwaggin Moderator Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

I like how many suggestions you put out, but I haven't really got to know you so i will give you a .5.

9. DoctorSizzles

DoctorSizzles Black Lamborghini Staff Member Senior Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Neutral I'm going to have to give a neutral vote for the application does lack effort.

10. Detective L

Detective L Moderator Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Nuetral. You stated '' I can act very maturely when I really need to or want to. ''. You should always act mature if you are able to. Your application could be better. You tend to be immature and rude at times. However I do like you as a player and you have some very good suggestions. I suggest you continue to be an active member of the community and build up your reputation.

[LB]JosephMeowlin likes this.
  11. Dr.Clef

Dr.Clef Member

Thank you for the advice. Not just L but all of the above, I will put the good behavior in practice.

12. [LB]JosephMeowlin

[LB]JosephMeowlin Catmmunist Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff

13. Eric 2

Eric 2 Moderator Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff

-1 too young, had to mute you earlier today.

14. Dr.Clef

Dr.Clef Member

You did? I want to talk to you in private about this, I do not recall being muted, and I am confused.

Edit: Another staff member on yesterday also does not recall me being muted. I think you have me confused with someone else or someone impersonated me.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Gryff likes this.
  15. iiMayo

iiMayo Something Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

-1 annoying, enough said.

16. Sir Badgerlock II

Sir Badgerlock II Administrator Staff Member Administrator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Due to the negative output from the community this application is Denied
    /Moved
    /Locked