Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Denied Ebullient's PropHunt Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Ebullient∞Evan, Jul 29, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Yes, No, or Neutral On If you would like me to be staff for PropHunt

1. Yes

3.8%
  2. No

73.1%
  3. Neutral

23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebullient∞Evan I think this is pointless. ... Also useful.

Ebullient∞Evan
    Blacklisted
    Team name:Ebullient Jujube│£ß

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174560577

Time zone:Eastern Standard

Have you been banned before? Nope.

- If so why & how long? 0 days.

How many hours do you have on our server? 48 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds as of typing this.

How active are you usually per day? Couple hours a day.

How many hours do you have on Garry's mod? 555 (I have a lot of free time, don't judge)

Do you have a staff member that recommended you? [Moderator +] Senior Moderator Hawki951

History

Do you have any experience with ULX? Yes I am very familiar with commands as being staff for SCP Breach.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? (If so, please provide links/references if available) Currently SCP Breach moderator for this server!

Server Information

What interests you about Last Bastion Gaming? (2-3 Lines) It is better than usual people in staff that you would find in other servers along with better or at the least more mature community that are easy to get along with.

Why do you want to become an Operator? (2-3 Lines)Because I want to prove that I can be able to multitask and to take care of a server that I like as well as SCP because I want to make sure both servers are well taken care of.

About you

What can you bring to the staff team? (2-3 Lines)Good humour, knowledge of random general topics, a neutral and third party point of view on situations, and a semi-friendly attitude (joking I'm really friendly to most and sorry of those whom disagree I hope to be friends with you)

Why do you believe you’re suited for this position? (At least 2 lines)Because I was recently promoted on the other server and I believe I can help take care of two servers

Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?Honestly I can handle both in which if I'm the only staff I can manage the server or help with others if they are in need of managing the staff.

If you had to describe what you expect a Operator’s job to be in 3 words, what would they be? Work Friends and Effort

Oaths

Do you swear to help the members of Last Bastion Gaming to your fullest? Yes

Do you swear to be polite in chat and respectful to other members at all times? Hmmm, Yes...

Do you swear to be fair in your moderation? Yes

Do you swear not to take abuse of the powers that will be invested upon you as a public representative of Last Bastion Gaming? YES SIR.

2. Hit Member

Hit

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  3. QueenM. PH's Mother

QueenM.
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Manager Prophunt Staff Garry's Mod Staff CIO
    - Support

I think that even though you are staff on SCP you aren't ready to be staff on prophunt. From what I know the way breach does things is different from how PH does things. From what i've heard Breach don't really pay attention when they are one, i've seen complaints about that. Also there are rules on there that aren't enforced. In prophunt all our rules are enforced no matter who it is and we pay attention while there are people on. Also from what I heard you don't seem to know the rules well and also argue with staff if you don't agree with what they say. Theres some aspects of your personality that enrage people and when people say something about that you say i'm just stating my opinion. You are also very persistent and if you don't get an answer or don't get what you want you seem to get mad and leave. If thats how you are going to act with players I don't think you should be staff. Also I don't agree with how you said you are doing this to see your multi-tasking skills. We need people who are becoming staff for the server and not for themselves. This is my opinion as a staff member and head admin.

Alcherelf, Froppy, nikki.alex and 4 others like this.
  4. Hit Member

Hit
    Well said.

Nicki and TittyKitty like this.
  5. SitriCorday Trap Queen

SitriCorday
    Staff Member Senior Admin Guess Who Staff Prophunt Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    -support
    What queen said​

TittyKitty likes this.
  6. Iris Rose Moderator

Iris Rose
    Staff Member Moderator Prophunt Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    - Support

Queen does state the fact. If you are only wanting to be a prop hunt staff member just to "test" your multi-tasking skills, then you might need to search somewhere else for that.
    Queen also did state that you have had some problems with a few prop hunt staff members. I have witnessed your actions towards staff members and it's not what we are looking for in a staff member. So far, everything that Queen has said, is basically true.

Hawki905, Hit and TittyKitty like this.
  7. iiMayo Something

iiMayo
    Rip my boy Evan

Hit, Lt. Trinktop and Santiago like this.
  8. Lt. Trinktop Member

Lt. Trinktop

9. Mooo New Member

Mooo
    17 years young...

Nicki likes this.
  10. Danilikesbuckets Ph's Suga Daddy ~ Guess Who's Father Figure

Danilikesbuckets
    Have to stay neutral theres so much you have to fix and queen has stated good points and it seems you aint ready yet.

Hawki905 likes this.
  11. TittyKitty Not A Trap

TittyKitty
    Staff Member Senior Moderator Prophunt Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    -Support
    -Doesn't follow rules
    -Rude

You're very insistent at times. You were caught "getting hours" by being afk on the server and kicked for doing so. I've seen you be rude to ph players and ph staff. I've heard negative things and witnessed negative things about you. I'm sure you're a good staff member for scp, but I don't think you're ready to be a PH staff member.

Hawki905, Nicki, Iris Rose and 3 others like this.
  12. Froppy Member

Froppy
    I'm staff on SCP Breach. (It still says member for me. I left for a bit and came back.) And as soon as I came back he was rude to me. He is not only rude on your server be he is also rude to fellow SCP staff members. -1000000000000000

13. Lt. Trinktop Member

Lt. Trinktop
    Let's not forget the !slay * incident here.

Froppy and SitriCorday like this.
  14. CoBalt Karma Prophunt Director

CoBalt Karma
    Staff Member Prophunt Director Guess Who Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    This is a solid one line. Minimum 2 lines.

Also everything everyone stated above me is what I've noticed myself. Maybe they all worded it wrong, maybe not but the facts that they stated are not wrong.
    I'm not a fan of you waiting until the exact minimum amount of time to apply and that your replies are not descriptive enough (in my opinion, that looks like you only care about the title but maybe I'm wrong)

But I've seen good things in you. Don't be discouraged, work on these things for the next time. (I will leave this app up for a bit longer so everyone can give their opinion since it hasn't even been a day)

Hawki905 and Iris Rose like this.
  15. Santiago Santiago

Santiago
    -1. Although I do feel the comments above were worded harshly, they are certainly not wrong. You were a decent staff member on Breach, however you need to work on your patience.

Iris Rose likes this.
  16. Ebullient∞Evan I think this is pointless. ... Also useful.

Ebullient∞Evan
    Blacklisted
    Well then, since all of you have been feeling so negative towards me and for how I badly worded this application and for how I have been rude towards most and for only wanting to reach the minimum amount of time, I would like to say sorry for being rude, for not taking more time and effort into this application, for not respecting the members of Last Bastion the community and staff. I hope people will forgive me for my actions and to please lend some more constructive criticism because I just wish to better myself and the community for Last Bastion servers, I know I will most likely fail this app but next time I will not just go by meeting minimum requirements I will try to supersede expectations.

TittyKitty and CoBalt Karma like this.
  17. Ebullient∞Evan I think this is pointless. ... Also useful.

Ebullient∞Evan
    Blacklisted
    I apologize for being rude towards you when you returned Ribbit I wish we can still get along together and I promise I will not be rude anymore

Froppy likes this.
  18. Hawki905 K-pop is life <3

Hawki905
    Staff Member Senior Admin Guess Who Staff Prophunt Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Neutral Support

Queen makes very good point and totally agree with her. But Personally as everyone here has stated you need work on how you carry yourself as fars being verbally out of line and to follow rules. Yes you have the hours but we all need to see you do better with how you interact with others and like most of this requires respect and professionality. So I believe if you genuinely turn this around then you'll have a better shot at being staff for PH, but as of right now and your past actions leave a bit of a bad stain on you and leave chances of you getting positive result for this is gonna be no go until you change.

Hawki905 ^-^

TittyKitty and Iris Rose like this.
  19. Santiago Santiago

Santiago
    To ebullient, I believe everyone can change for the better or worse. If you really pursue this goal of becoming prophunt staff, you can do it, but you will need to improve and work on your flaws which the others have stated. I'd reccomend you write down the things you feel as if you need to work on the most, then better yourself from there and re-apply once you feel satisfied with your own progression and when others do too. I for instance used to be a little toxic on breach when I first joined, and then decided to make an assistant application. It was denied and I analyzed all of the criticism presented to me then decided to improve my behavior, then reapplied in 2 weeks. Now I am an assistant in breach, and I believe I am somebody very different than what I first was when I joined. If anything getting rejected is a good opportunity to better yourself and your application, and I personally wish you the best of luck on your next one.

20. Ebullient∞Evan I think this is pointless. ... Also useful.

Ebullient∞Evan
    Blacklisted
    Yes I have already apologized for the mistakes I've seen so far and am accepting constructive criticism and I am still staff at SCP Breach and know its a privilege.

CoBalt Karma likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.