Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Accepted GMOD Staff Application from [LB] Darth Revan

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [LB] Darth Revan, Jul 28, 2017.

Share This Page

1. [LB] Darth Revan New Member

[LB] Darth Revan
    Member Name [LB] Darth Revan

IGN 2LT 2214 Thorn

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:89826474

Age 16

Hours Played on Server 6hrs 31mins (but i had played longer before time reset occured ages ago a couple of times)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail No i have not.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions and time period I have no experience of being a staff.

Do you have experience with ULX? If yes explain which and how much No i have not had experience personally with ULX.

What can you bring to the Staff team? I hope to try and be more efficiant in my 5th fleet duties as acting commander (until one is chosen), i believe that with being a staff i could more effectivly make sure people not abiding with server rules are dealt with quickly, withought further incident, and that in doing so will ensure a better overall experience for our players of the server.

Why would you like to join the LB staff team? LB CWRP was the first server i had ever joined on garry's mod when i bought the game, and since then ive been playing everymoment (when the server wasnt down) with this community, before and after the restart. And after all this time i would like to give alittle back, and try and support the server in any way that i can, because i believe this server is worth supporting. All i have had since i have joined, is an experience that i believe i wouldnt be able to have on any other server. which is why i would like to try and help this server in any way that i can.

How often can you be online? Times are subject to change (as i will be starting college in september) But i am usually on everynight from 11:30/12pm till 3/4am british time (depending on how long the main events carry on for) I also go on the server sometimes during the day when free.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have a smartphone? Yes

Please state one reference (optional) Slimey

2. Michael Conway™ l ELHS Moderator

Michael Conway™ l ELHS
    Staff Member Moderator Clone Wars Staff
    +1

You are always active on the server and when I see you on you are always doing training giving people a GREAT first impression of the server! Not only that but you put a bit of effort into the application. I would love to see you on the staff team!

3. Rumpelstilzchen Member

Rumpelstilzchen
    +1 good RPer, respectful, and has been with LB for a looooooong time.

4. Slimey_ Member

Slimey_
    Well written, good player, and can be trusted with the powers entrusted to a staff member.

+1

5. Bellamy Senior Admin

Bellamy
    Staff Member Senior Admin Clone Wars Staff
    Has been on LB for an insanely long amount of time, and I would trust him. +1

6. Zayanz Hey wait why am I still listed as staff?

Zayanz
    Staff Member Moderator Clone Wars Staff
    Good person to have around on the server. Is very loyal and dedicated to the community, and has a well-written staff application.
    +1

7. Church Führer

Church
    Staff Member Owner
    Contact me for an interview.

8. Sizzles 7 months

Sizzles