Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Grand temple guard playermodel

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Jedi Bolt/Link, Jun 14, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes its epic!

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. no fam

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Bolt/Link Member

Jedi Bolt/Link
    As most of us know, the temple guard playermodel and the grand temple guard playermodel is the same exact thing. I feel that the grand temple guard job needs a skin different from a regular temple guard.

Some ideas that I had are the darth revan model http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694799274&searchtext=darth+revan or http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=601241666&searchtext=darth+revan

I chose this model because it closely relates to a regular temple guard but it has different colored robes and mask. Now, i know what your thinking, its a sith playermodel, darth revan is a jedi and sith, in the end he becomes jedi once more. The playermodel can come in different colors for example, gray,brown, or black. The brown or gray would fit well as that is the colors jedi use as their robes.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. [LB]Ripper Da Bomb Digitty!

[LB]Ripper
    Staff Member Owner
  3. TechnoDad Member

TechnoDad
    +1 I think these models are nice however I don't know if they are glitchy to the server. I do like them though.

4. thehammer1998 Member

thehammer1998
  5. PwningSchwag Guest

PwningSchwag
    This makes 0 sense Bolt, Temple Guard are the Jedi equivalent of Shock, you all are supposed to look the same act the same and perform the same duties. It makes legit 0 sense for him to have a different model, Maybe instead you can use an all white saberstaff to signify the purity in the force and how you are the "Protector of the Force" in a way.

6. Jedi Bolt/Link Member

Jedi Bolt/Link
    If it is the same as shock then how come fox has a different model then his regular troops. If its the same then the grand temple guard or the commander will have different models then there troopers or apprentices.

7. [LB] Young Metro Member

[LB] Young Metro
    -1, SERIOUS RP HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT? WE DON'T NEED REVAN LEADING THE TEMPLE GUARDS! IF YOU WANT TO BE REVAN PLAY SWU! PLUS, YOU ONLY WANT A REVAN MODEL BECAUSE YOU THINK IT MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER, JUST PLEASE DON'T ADD THIS!!!!!! Temple Guards had no distinguishing factors, why would we need to implement one, lmfao it makes about as much sense as you having a green lightsaber as a temple guard. Go figure.....

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  8. Jedi Bolt/Link Member

Jedi Bolt/Link
    If you knew lore then you would know that revan is long dead and forgotten, it's just a model and a suggestion you don't need to attack me because of a idea. Also we had havoc for a extremely long time when they weren't even a thing in the clone wars, not to mention the constant fail to on the server and how terrible some staff can be on he server. Many models on the server aren't what they are but it gives a idea and a good look. The model can have different colors so we can make it gray like a temple guard. There wasn't even a grand temple guard in the clone wars so if it was the most serious role play then it would not have grand temple guards. If we are altering the lore then make him look different. This is just a opinion.

9. [LB] Young Metro Member

[LB] Young Metro
    Then lets just remove Grand Temple Guard.

10. PwningSchwag Guest

PwningSchwag
    "Long dead and forgotten" LMAO you know what revanites/knights of revan are so not "forgotten" there buddy sorry. I don't even know why this discussion is still going you're too inactive to be grand temple guard and edited a lore page to get something special to distinguish you from the rest of the TG's so you will be replaced so it's not your problem anymore.

11. Church F├╝hrer

Church
    Staff Member Owner
    Denied. Find a model that does not represent something else and we will discuss.

12. Imperium Grand Master of the Forums

Imperium
    THREAD CLOSED.
    MOVED TO DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.