Pending Green's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: TC Null 5 SGT Prudii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60256836

Age (must be at least 16) : 16

Server you are applying for: Last Bastion Gaming Clone Wars Conquest

Hours Played on Server (must be at least 1 week): I would say 300+ hours on the old CWRP server. Since the server has changed a lot I probably lost most of my playtime you'll have to take my word for it.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: Yes, I was warned for swearing, the reason that I pronounced a word that I really shouldn't mention is because I was in a moment of panic and I felt really irritated also at the moment I wasn't fully aware of the strict non swearing policy that LastBastion has. Since that incident I have been an excellent example of what words to use.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period: Yes, I was a game master for the Last Bastion Gaming community, started out as a mod on Jan 4 2017, became a gm ran multiple events and got demoted because of inactivity. I was staff for about 3 months. (I'm sure that's not the real reason because I became active and when I was active I got demoted)

Do you have experience with ULX? If yes explain which and how much: I know a lot about ULX because of my GM experience, everything needed to be a staff member and run events I learned, if you want a list of the commands I’m familiarized with I can give it to you guys after I write it.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can bring a lot of good qualities and suggestions to the staff team, such as my remarkable critical judge and general judging on situations, my debating abilities that can be used to resolve arguments and my extremely high patience and tolerance may I add up that my experience with the staff job may be of help for the community.

Why would you like to join the LB staff team?: The reason I want to join the staff team is because it has changed drastically since I last was part of it, as most of the previous staff team didn't really like me. Right now the only staff that doesn't like me is Poseidon and that's because he has heard a lot of rumors about me. I really enjoyed being part of the LB staff team during my time but the old staff wouldn't allow me to be a part of it, I feel I would be accepted by the new one. To finish up I want to say that I have learned from my mistakes and have become a better person because of the LB staff experience and that I'm willing to work up from the Trial-moderator rank and learn a lot from the Operations staff team as most of my experience is on the gm area and that got removed.

How often can you be online?: Every day of the week as long as there are no situations that prevent me from joining, not to mention that on weekends I will be on most of the day.

Do your have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): Quinn, Hunna, Scyethis and Squirrel.

Last edited:

[LB] Ty

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Clone Wars Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
+1 lot of good shiz in his staff app sorry about the old staff experience hope that that changes with the new staff team set up since we have a lot of new staff and I have seen you on the server almost 24/7 so there is some dedication from you. I will look forward to seeing you on are staff team in the future and hope and expect a lot from you in the future if you get accepted

Naz

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Clone Wars Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
+1 The only thing I see a problem with is the warning part, although I think we can look past it as long as you don't get warned again for something of the same nature or worse.

Also try and be active, the more GMs we have the better the new campaign system may be

And last thing is your experience as a previous staff on LB will help you to get into staff (In my opinion)
Hope to work with ya bud
-Naz

J_Tex

Gamemaster
Staff member
Gamemaster
Clone Wars Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
+1 The only thing I see a problem with is the warning part, although I think we can look past it as long as you don't get warned again for something of the same nature or worse.

Also try and be active, the more GMs we have the better the new campaign system may be

And last thing is your experience as a previous staff on LB will help you to get into staff (In my opinion)
Hope to work with ya bud
-Naz
What Naz Said - but without the Part of GM's because we're being worked into the non gamemaster staff stops

Status
Not open for further replies.