Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Later, boys. BioHacker resigns officially officially officially !

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farwells' started by BioHacker, Oct 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BioHacker Member

BioHacker
    I guess it's been a long time coming.

My Leave of Absence was cut extremely short due to some buffoonery.
    I got it sorted out.
    Then within the week I got kicked from the LBStaff Steam group for not attending the emergency meeting (out of town once again).

My activity has definitely dropped since I originally posted my Leave of Absence, but it's clear that I'm not wanted by the staff. Which is fine, an inactive member is just as useful as no staff member, right?

I really enjoyed my time with you guys (most of you, at least) and will definitely miss the hilarious rounds we've had. I'm not sure if I am done with Breach, but for the meantime, I'm over it.

I dedicate BioHacker's Better Steakhouse to DoctorSizzles, who could never make a good steak.
    Anywho, with that I part ways.
    (I may still visit the TeamSpeak here and there)

EDIT: FUCK THIS. I just found out my Private Channel was deleted. So if you guys donate for shit, know that it can and will always be taken away from you.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Nicki likes this.
  2. RDSparkle The Livid Head Pony

RDSparkle
    Staff Member Head Admin SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    So a few things,
    Your rank was only removed for what we though was inactivity. Nobody had seen you on in a while so mistakes like that happnened. If you had simply asked someone or me even, I would've reinstated your rank as a "Hey, sorry about that, we didn't know."
    If you want your TS channel back, just message me. I don't know how it removed in the first place.
    Also, please don't spread false assumptions. Things happen sometimes without acknowledgement. All I ask from my staff is just keep up and ask. I'm not strict. I have a lot on my plate as it is but I'm willing to accommodate if it means a chance for Breach to make a come back.
    If you have any questions, let me know. If you want to be reinstated, let me know. Just let me know.

3. Nicki Member

Nicki
    Tbh Bio, I thought you just left completely without saying anything. Sorry to have you come back to.... whatever is left.

4. Lol this server went down hill fast

5. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    The punishment inflicted on you for your loa was fucking stupid and your channel being taken away was fucking stupid to. No hate on any staff, but your loa was CLEARLY there, it's like watching a man enter college only to be taken off on the roster despite filing a "1 week vacation" report.

6. BioHacker Member

BioHacker
    I never spread false rumors or assumptions. I told people exactly what happened. Don't blame their (rightful) conclusions on anything but the order of events that happened. I have literally zero hard feelings to any staff members (excluding some of which have thankfully weeded themselves out during my tenure). Unfortunately, Breach is over. Moreso, you are party to a community that honestly isn't invested in maintaining itself as much as you are invested in it.

Word of advice: Garry's Mod communities are a TON of work. And you will not be the exception to those before you that have decided "fuck it, not worth it".

7. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    Mmm the last part though.

Nicki likes this.
  8. Credence Forum Manager

Credence
    Staff Member Owner Forum Manager
    You posted an "indefinite" LOA and expected to keep your staff rank. That is on YOU, not anybody else, any decent community has rules regarding LOA's and their allowed lengths. You can't be employed somewhere and say "I don't know when I'll be here, but I'll be here some time." and expect to keep a job.

9. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    It's a gmod server not a job though? It was simply a statement of reduced activity, and who would maintain the same amount of activity in a crippling server. The breach LOA rules went the following when Sara and I were acting as Directors.

"You may take an LOA for however long you want, it's a GMod server and there are far better things to attend if need be."

10. Credence Forum Manager

Credence
    Staff Member Owner Forum Manager
    You aren't acting as the director anymore. Your rules don't apply. Queen/RDSparkle's do.

11. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    No shit sherlock lmfao, I am saying that they removed Bio at a sudden notice before updating the rules, when they realized about the previous policy, they instated him and anyone else they removed back in if they chose to do so.

Santiago likes this.
  12. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    The problem is, you didn't inform ALL staff members about your rule with LOA's. Me and sparkle knew nothing about it until Bio said "Hey, what about badgers rule?" Our reaction was "What rule?" And now we're here.

13. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    Correct, but I told you you could take an loa for as long as you wanted to when you went on yours though. I told everyone in front of all staff members and even addressed it in meetings that loas were indefinite as long as a time was provided :p.

Nicki likes this.
  14. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    Except a time was not provided. "indefinite" doesn't really have a time. So we got the impression "Ok bois i'll see you when ever I feel like it." Have to have this stuff written down some where....ya know just in case someone FORGETS your policy?

Nicki and [LB] Snyper Eyes like this.
  15. svint Director of Thot Patrol

svint
    why are you two even having a discussion about this lol neither of you are staff (neither am I but eh), Badger and Sara's rules were indefinite LOA's were fine. Even if Sparkle and Kenny did change that rule, he should've been grandfathered into it since he was on LOA when they changed it. Simple Geometry.

Nicki and Sir Badgerlock II like this.
  16. Sizzles 7 months

Sizzles
    But who is gonna smoke dank weed for the rest of us now?

Goodbye Bio Love you G Thanks for sticking around my dude!

BioHacker likes this.
  17. RDSparkle The Livid Head Pony

RDSparkle
    Staff Member Head Admin SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    Maybe this, maybe that. All of you who are even arguing this left anyways. Just stop. What is done is done. Now please go back to enjoying yourselves or go back to whatever Average has you doing.

Nicki, Kenny and Sizzles like this.
  18. You'll join too.
    We all join down here.

YOULL JOIN TOO
    YOULL JOIN TOO

19. RadReed The cool dude

RadReed
    Can you not.

20. no