New Addons For The Server?

Trixx

Hogwarts Director
So I wanted to pitch something to the Community and get your thoughts and ideas on the following:

In making the server more free flowing and less dependent on specific players for your enjoyment I propose the following.

Adding a permaweapon system where you purchase weapons and equipment with in game money.
These weapons would be bound to your steam account and you would have it everytime you load in.
This would remove jobs for each battalion and have just a trooper with various skins and an officer job.
There will also be an automated rank system added where you rank up according to how much experience you gain in that particular job.
Lastly I propose using the mission mod where players can complete quests to earn money and experience and therefore accelerate how fast they rank up.

*KEEP IN MIND* That you guys have the voice for the CWRP Server, what you want happens and what you say goes. This is completely up to you guys, and if it gets enough +1's then we will have it added to the server.

Poseidon

God of the Sea
I like the idea but I feel some people will just stay up all night grinding. and then we will have no low ranking people

EDIT: Plus you could have possible minges that take their time and grind to a high ass rank and then they can control people when they shouldn't have power in the first place

Last edited:
So I wanted to pitch something to the Community and get your thoughts and ideas on the following:

In making the server more free flowing and less dependent on specific players for your enjoyment I propose the following.

Adding a permaweapon system where you purchase weapons and equipment with in game money.
These weapons would be bound to your steam account and you would have it everytime you load in.
This would remove jobs for each battalion and have just a trooper with various skins and an officer job.
There will also be an automated rank system added where you rank up according to how much experience you gain in that particular job.
Lastly I propose using the mission mod where players can complete quests to earn money and experience and therefore accelerate how fast they rank up.
Also huge +1

jason

*KEEP IN MIND* That you guys have the voice for the CWRP Server, what you want happens and what you say goes. This is completely up to you guys, and if it gets enough +1's then we will have it added to the server.
+1 i think this is a great ideas one problem what would happen to ppl with high ranks and high lvls? i would like to also would lore jedi still be a thing or what

jason

I like the idea but I feel some people will just stay up all night grinding. and then we will have no low ranking people

EDIT: Plus you could have possible minges that take their time and grind to a high ass rank and then they can control people when they shouldn't have power in the first place
well then wouldnt staff have the power to demote them if they are minges

Poseidon

God of the Sea
well then wouldnt staff have the power to demote them if they are minges
Well yes but even if they weren't a minge they might not be fit for leading troops that they grinded for and if staff then demoted them the player base wouldn't be very happy

Sorry, personaly I like having regimental jobs. Just I like how all the jobs seperate people and how they work on the battle Field -1. I like the Mission npc idea though.

Bellamy

Senior Marshal Commander Director
Staff member
Senior Admin
Clone Wars Staff
I'm giving a -1 to the permaweapon system. One of the purposes of battalions is that different ones do different jobs. This gets rid of the system.

-1 to the level system. Ranks are earned by proving to others you deserve it, not by how long you can grind.

+1 Mission NPC