New Addons For The Server?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trixx, Feb 19, 2017.

By Trixx on Feb 19, 2017 at 9:35 PM
  1. Trixx

Trixx Hogwarts Director

So I wanted to pitch something to the Community and get your thoughts and ideas on the following:

In making the server more free flowing and less dependent on specific players for your enjoyment I propose the following.

Adding a permaweapon system where you purchase weapons and equipment with in game money.
    These weapons would be bound to your steam account and you would have it everytime you load in.
    This would remove jobs for each battalion and have just a trooper with various skins and an officer job.
    There will also be an automated rank system added where you rank up according to how much experience you gain in that particular job.
    Lastly I propose using the mission mod where players can complete quests to earn money and experience and therefore accelerate how fast they rank up.

*KEEP IN MIND* That you guys have the voice for the CWRP Server, what you want happens and what you say goes. This is completely up to you guys, and if it gets enough +1's then we will have it added to the server.

2. AutoResponseBot

LB Gaming Auto Response Bot Auto Response Bot

Thank you for your suggestion, we will talk it over and decide if it is going to be added. In the meantime we invite you to encourage your fellow players to view your suggestion to see what they think. @Trixx

Comments

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trixx, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Poseidon

Poseidon God of the Sea Staff Member Gamemaster Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff

I like the idea but I feel some people will just stay up all night grinding. and then we will have no low ranking people

EDIT: Plus you could have possible minges that take their time and grind to a high ass rank and then they can control people when they shouldn't have power in the first place

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    2. Blorgus

Blorgus Member

Should add vaping, dabbing and lots of pizza

3. Blorgus

Blorgus Member

I want to see palatine do a dab just after taking a long drag of vape then eat a slice of pizza during debrief

4. Blorgus

Blorgus Member

Also huge +1

5. Matthew Savage

Matthew Savage Member

i give a huge +1, but what will happen to the custom battalion classes

6. Hydrastil

Hydrastil New Member

7. jason

jason New Member

+1 i think this is a great ideas one problem what would happen to ppl with high ranks and high lvls? i would like to also would lore jedi still be a thing or what

8. jason

jason New Member

well then wouldnt staff have the power to demote them if they are minges

9. Poseidon

Poseidon God of the Sea Staff Member Gamemaster Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Well yes but even if they weren't a minge they might not be fit for leading troops that they grinded for and if staff then demoted them the player base wouldn't be very happy

10. jason

jason New Member

you do have a point then

11. [LB]DrSpicy

[LB]DrSpicy Member

Sorry, personaly I like having regimental jobs. Just I like how all the jobs seperate people and how they work on the battle Field -1. I like the Mission npc idea though.

12. Bellamy

Bellamy Gamemaster Staff Member Gamemaster Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff

I'm giving a -1 to the permaweapon system. One of the purposes of battalions is that different ones do different jobs. This gets rid of the system.

-1 to the level system. Ranks are earned by proving to others you deserve it, not by how long you can grind.

+1 Mission NPC

13. Celtic755

Celtic755 Member

+1 would bring me back.

14. Bellamy

Bellamy Gamemaster Staff Member Gamemaster Clone Wars Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Have a huge +1.

Huge +1