New Server Groups on TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebullient∞Evan

I think this is pointless. ... Also useful.
Blacklisted
Okay, okay here is my list of tags tell me what yall think of them 1. Anime tag - how to earn, being a weeabu//2.Dick tag-reason for earning, being a dick to church or Ripper//3 Trap tag, reason for earning, being a dick and liking dick * lenny face*//4 Youtuber tag reason for earning being a youtuber// 5 Ebullient tag reason for earning being ebullient(look up definition)//6 Drunk tag, reason for earning exceccive drinking or really stupid acts all the time//7 MVP tag reason for earning being a major very important person//8 Smite tag reason for earning playing smite// ass kissing tag reason for earning being agiant ass kisser//9 memer tag reason for earning tag having good memes//10 micspamming tag reason for earning being a soundboard spammer or mic spammer//11 asshole tag reason for earning being an asshole(difference from dick and asshole is the dick is more prideful and more of a son of a biatch while an asshole is just doing it to make your feel bad)//12 Minecrafter tag reason for earning being a mine crafter Here are the images I hope this does count as part of the formatting and ill come up with more later

AverageDrink

Memer And Developer on scp breach server
Name: Trinidaddy

Icon:

Requirement: Be from trinidad

came up with this right after a breach meeting with church in which I asked him if he liked billy and mandy then people commented on how he had the grim reaper accent and he said he's from trinidad so I called him trinidaddy
thanks for litterally ripping off my conversation with the wway i came up with the idea XD

Zayanz

Hey wait why am I still listed as staff?
Staff member
Clone Wars Staff
Tag name: The memer
Icon:

Reason: To show everyone how hip with the kids we are

I shouldn't have read this in class, I was giggling to myself like an idiot.

I for one approve of the "Weeb" tag plz add thanks mkay haveaniceday +1

Status
Not open for further replies.