• 327th Star Corps

• 41st elite Corps

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

Church

Führer
Staff member
Owner
In the interest of keeping things new and fresh we would like to add a new unit to the server. We've narrowed the choices down to a couple units which are listed below:

Please note that adding any of these units will change the fact that the server is only Third Systems Army and will also change the fact that Obi Wan Kenobi is in charge. It will now expand to the entire Grand army of the Republic and Yoda will be the rank in charge.

Please vote on which unit you would like to see and comment why!

Last edited:

Zayanz

Hey wait why am I still listed as staff?
Staff member
Clone Wars Staff
Personally I want the 21st because lore-wise they're very cool, and I like how their armor looks. A heavy battalion would also increase the variety on the server, and giving them tanks would make events more interesting.

Last edited:

Woods

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Clone Wars Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
I would personnaly vote for 41st elite corps because we could always use a stealth/Recon only battalion for events, it would make people do more stuff rp wise and people would be happy about it

Church

Führer
Staff member
Owner
I would personnaly vote for 41st elite corps because we could always use a stealth/Recon only battalion for events, it would make people do more stuff rp wise and people would be happy about it
The 41st was NOT a recon/stealth unit. Check your lore.

Woods

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Clone Wars Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
I feel that the 21st would make an interesting addition to the server, with their heavy weapons and vehicles.
You're right but I think we have too many attack battalions and we have Assault classes (They are like heavies)

Metro

God I miss being Commander Wolffe. Who doesn't love S&R! Overall, the 104th would add to the sense of something truly unique in a new addition. I always saw 41st, 327th (except when Samy was Bly) and 21st seemed to sit around empty.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Senior Marshal Commander Director
Staff member
Senior Admin
Clone Wars Staff
Most definitely 41st. 327th would literally bring nothing new, and 21st is just a regular trooper with a minigun and cool armor. 41st brings something new to the table.

Last edited:

Moon

That thing in the sky
Staff member
Super Admin
Clone Wars Staff
Garry's Mod Staff
Oh man Church as Yoda. Him as any jedi is a stretch but the grand daddy himself, whew this is goin be funny