News...

RadReed

The cool dude
Hey guys. It's RadReed here. Today I got some news. Apparently 1025 (this guy --> http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1025) was added back, Along with the missing ammo dispensers, Enjoy!

F.A.Q

Is Asthma glitch back?
No, It may never be added back. The way it worked was a glitch in the coding. If it was going to be added back it would be least priority.

What about Hyper-Cellular Mitosis?
Yes it is back. I believe it may have been nerfed, Instead of almost instantaneous regeneration I believe you regen after 5-7 seconds. (But I am not sure, Further testing is needed)

Is Muscular Mutation still there?
Yes it is, You will still get 300 health

Is Cardiac arrest still a thing?
Yes, It is still in the book. If it was removed the book would be even more overpowered than the colt.

If any other questions arise, Please post them below.

EDIT
Alright, so I tested Mitosis and it is the same as it was before. Full regen after 10 seconds

Last edited:

RadReed

The cool dude
I can't read the blue from my phone
Is Asthma glitch back?
No, It may never be added back. The way it worked was a glitch in the coding. If it was going to be added back it would be least priority.

What about Hyper-Cellular Mitosis?
Yes it is back. I believe it may have been nerfed, Instead of almost instantaneous regeneration I believe you regen after 5-7 seconds. (But I am not sure, Further testing is needed)

Is Muscular Mutation still there?
Yes it is, You will still get 300 health

Is Cardiac arrest still a thing?
Yes, It is still in the book. If it was removed the book would be even more overpowered than the colt.