Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Denied Out Of Ideas - Assistant application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Out Of Ideas, Jun 25, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Out Of Ideas Member

Out Of Ideas
    Ingame name: Out Of Ideas

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:137457020

Age (must be at least 16): 14 (15 in about month in a half)

Total playtime on the server (must be at least 2 days): 3 Days 2 Hours

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: 3 From the Anti-RDM, 1 abusing jukebox bug and telling people about it, 2 From Votekicking AFK with lobby support while staff was on.

Do you have any experience being staff on Garry's Mod? If yes, state what server/position(s) and time period(s): No

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes, explain which and how much: I have a decent amount of experience

Do you have experience with mapping in Source games?: No

Do you have experience in working with player models in Garry's Mod? (animation, modeling, etc.): A little bit for classes not enough I can be of use though.

What can you bring to the staff team?: Hopefully, some ULX experience and I hope it helps me learn to staff better and more efficiently

Why would you like to join the LB staff team?: I like to go out of my way to help people and make sure that everybody is getting the attention they need and deserve, and I think it would be quite fun and I would also like learn to staff.

What separates you from other players?: I try to act mature and not get into fights.Despite my age, I try to act calm and easy to get along with.I think that calmer and more mellowed staff could do some good to the server.

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else?: I have some ULX experience.

How often can you be online?: Most of the day on weekends, then from three to eight Tuesday through Friday. I will notify the person in charge if I can't get online that night.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (Optional) Sir Badgerlock II

2. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    For any of you who don't know, he used to go by as "Adolphin Hitler." I feel as if he should be given a chance, he has been warned a few times, (one of them is honestly debatable, he just found a bug out and told people about it.) He is pretty mature and doesn't act like his age, but he is very friendly towards the community. He is right when he says we might need some more mellow staff, we don't have many staff members who can talk directly to the community in a conversation. He has some experience with ULX, which we might need. Now his previous offences might get in the way, but I believe in redemption. I believe he should be given a shot, I don't know how he would perform as staff in all honesty, i'm not 100% assured, but I do think he should be given at least a chance. +1.

3. LuckyWaffle Member

LuckyWaffle
    [​IMG]
    Cant say I know you very well, but I can say there's potential.

4. iiMayo Something

iiMayo
    As much of a cool guy that you are, people don't take you serious and often times mock you! And the players need to respect the staff sorry but i'm neutral in this

Sizzles likes this.
  5. Hikari Member

Hikari
    Im going to give a -1

6. Sizzles 7 months

Sizzles
    OH, its Adolphin Hitler....Thats Why I didnt recongnize ya. +1

7. Platinum Succ Conniptions Advisor

Platinum Succ
    The app is decent, the warns aren't serious enough for me to give a negative vote and I've never had a problem with you personally. I think you deserve a chance at the least but I'll be keeping my vote neutral for now. ~0

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  8. Froppy Member

Froppy
    I'm going to stay neutral

9. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    Sorry but I'm staying neutral

10. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    A bit young and most players dont take you seriously. -1

iiMayo likes this.
  11. Bonfire Member

Bonfire
    Due to the applicant not meeting the age requirement, the application has been denied.
    Certain exceptions to that requirement are made sometimes if an applicant shows a certain amount of maturity and effort, however, I do not see that in this case.

Thread locked.
    Moved to denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.