Accepted Pope Kaiser - Assistant application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Pope Kaiser, Jun 17, 2017 at 9:03 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pope Kaiser

Pope Kaiser Assistant Staff Member Assistant SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Ingame name: Pope Kaiser

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53822944

Age (must be at least 16): 20

Total playtime on the server (must be at least 2 days): Two days and nine hours.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I have been muted a few times. Most of which were because I was talking too loud. I took it upon myself too make my behavior alot more mature and will keep it this way.

Do you have any experience being staff on Garry's Mod? If yes, state what server/position(s) and time period(s): I do not at all but I was a helper (bassicly what a assistant is here) on a WoW private server called divinity x like 5 years ago. It is no longer around.

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes, explain which and how much: I do not but I learn quick!

What can you bring to the staff team?: Well I can resolve conflicts well and defuse situations. I will also try my best in a professional manner to resolve any issues people might be having and insure they have fun and smooth experience on the server.

Why would you like to join the LB staff team?: Because I play on this server so much as it is I figure I might aswell help out. I also do like the community on it most of the time. However there have been times people have been mic spamming and breaking rules but someone wasnt around or didnt have time too fix it and I feel an extra helping hand would be nice.

What separates you from other players?: I am able too get very mature if need be and actually care about fixing a issue. I also have a good sense of humor that alot of people on the server seem too like (or they just tolerate).

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else?: Well for one I will be very dedicated too doing my job and resolving issues. I am also on most of the time due too a high amount of spare time. On top of that I am a living meme.

How often can you be online?: Most of the time in fact.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you have a smartphone?: I do, its a Iphone 8.

Please state one reference (optional): Roach

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 11:48 AM
  2. Succulent

Succulent His Succulency Staff Member Administrator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Neutral [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017 at 9:13 PM
  3. Sir Badgerlock II

Sir Badgerlock II Moderator Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

I appreciate the act that you are trying to improve but I don't trust you to enforce the rules. When applying for a job, you don't make your application look like as a joke, I am leaning to -1 you, but because I notice you're trying to improve, i'll leave this at a neutral.

4. 召喚士

召喚士 Brush Mod Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

You listed me as a reference but then removed me. -1

5. Pope Kaiser

Did not want to put you on the spot.

6. Succulent

Succulent His Succulency Staff Member Administrator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Gero Geho Gero Geho ^wtf? DansGame [​IMG]

7. Pope Kaiser

I get her on weekends and I still spend time with her :p.

8. Hikari

Hikari Its a Sad World Staff Member Senior Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

+1 He told me Reason why he would stop so I'm going to put a +1 He a Really nice guy if you get to know him

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017 at 10:20 PM
  9. Bonfire

Bonfire SCP Breach Director Staff Member SCP Breach Director SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

big +1 for my man

10. Hikari

Hikari Its a Sad World Staff Member Senior Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

Oh boy xD

11. DoctorSizzles

DoctorSizzles Researching Mod | Level 2 Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

After rethinking myself, I am going to apoligize for my post(s) earlier. But I want to say this and I promise i'm not fucking around.
    I will give this applicant a
    +1 for this. I see that you have enjoyed you being the "meme" of the server, and you are trying to change. You quit your own "meme" self (I really dont like these choice of words). This shows dedication and I like it. I think the person judging this should consider a trial rank or something, so you can prove yourself.

12. Pope Kaiser

Thank you very much for the kind words sizzles.

13. Ribbit

Ribbit Assistant Staff Member Assistant SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

I apologize for my joke post earlier. I am going to say +1. You are a lot of fun on the server and you are active. Even though you do mic spam a bit, you make the server enjoyable for everyone. You are a meme. I think you deserve a chance c:

Pope Kaiser likes this.
  14. Pdie

Pdie Member

The pope is my catalyst and he speaks through me. He releases my inner sins ;o

The dude is trying to change his habits and become staff, he was just talking to me about it not so long ago. He seems very committed to changing his behavior and join. Hey, m8 just takes a entire month to get admin! Don't even worry about it, enforce the rules. Take bribery when offered, stay active - bow to Lord Pdie and u know duh rest.

+1

Pope Kaiser likes this.
  15. Bonfire

Bonfire SCP Breach Director Staff Member SCP Breach Director SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff

We would like to schedule an interview with you. Please post a reply in this thread containing the times (including your timezone) during which you would be available for an interview.

16. Pope Kaiser

Any time tommarow past 10:35 central time I am free.

17. Bonfire

After conducting an interview, the SCP Breach staff team wishes to congratulate you on your acceptance.
    Your permissions will be given to you once you are on the server. You will be trained shortly after your permissions would be granted to you. You must be trained before you assume your duty as an Assistant or perform any administrative actions.

Thread locked.
    Moved to accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.