Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rank Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Juan, Jan 9, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Juan Developer

Juan
    Staff Member Developer SCP Staff
    There are going to be some changes regarding ranks.

This new rule is that an exam must be taken and passed during the allotted times to be able to get a promotion to the ranks of: LCPL, SFC, 2ndLT, CPT, and BCO. These exams will ONLY be given during the times set by a MCO+.

All current officers, including Commanders, must see the Grand Admiral so as to be tested and receive their commission before being promoted to their rank.

There will be a schedule posted on the steam group showing which testing will be done on each day.

Level requirements will be assigned to the ranks as follows: 5 - LCPL, 7 - SFC, 10 - 2ndLT, 12 - CPT, and 15 - BCO

If you have any questions, please contact the staff team to get them answered.

2. Poseidon God of the Sea

Poseidon
    Why are there so many rank related changes going on right now?

3. tau Honorary Head of Operations

tau
    To put it simply, the server is making efforts to become more organized and meaningful in a sense. Where NCOs have authority and value, rather than just the officers.

4. Poseidon God of the Sea

Poseidon
    Alright

5. WeegeeGaming Dank Meme Lord

WeegeeGaming
    I'm sorry, I know I have no right to complain here anymore, as I am no longer a member of the community. But if I wanted to take exams I would just go to school instead of here. I can get the argument here, and I do kinda support it, but honestly, it's a GMOD Starwarsrp, not the military.