Regiment Comms

We should add a type of Comms that only other players in the same regiment as you can hear, such as how im in 5th fleet security, and I could talk in character exclusively to other players in the 5th fleet security. You can already do that with pm and just typing 5th in my case, but it would be nice to have a in character only version.

Poseidon

God of the Sea
I think there should be a chat where you can vent your frustrations and nobody will see it and you can have the actual feeling of entering it instead of deleting it, (Which I have done many time)

W

WIZZtheVIGILANTE

I think there should be a chat where you can vent your frustrations and nobody will see it and you can have the actual feeling of entering it instead of deleting it, (Which I have done many time)
Fucking looc

Church

Führer
Staff member
Owner
Here's what you can do. Type /channel #. That number is whatever channel you want to use and can be a 2 digit number. Then type /r to talk to anyone on that frequency.

I was making a joke, get it? "Fucking" looc.... he was talking about cussing in ooc...
Learn how to use !party (I think that's it)
Learn how to use !party (I think that's it)
I was making a joke, get it? "Fucking" looc.... he was talking about cussing in ooc...
kys