Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pending SCP Staff Application from Helix

Discussion in 'Apply Here! - SCP Breach' started by Antikek(Helix), Dec 22, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Should I Become an Operator of the SCP Server?

Poll closed Dec 27, 2017.
  1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antikek(Helix) Member

Antikek(Helix)
    Member Name Helix

IGN : [NS]antikek

Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036622244/

Total Playtime On Server : Last time I have checked was 5 days ,57 minutes, 37 sec.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail : Yes, I have been warned for Push RDM.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions and time periods : No.

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes explain which and how much : I have no experience with either of the languages.

Do you have experience with mapping in Source games? : No.

Do you have experience in working with playermodels in Garry's Mod? (animation, modeling, etc.): No.

What can you bring to the Staff team? : I hope to bring a friendly and fun gaming environment for newcomers, and staff alike.

Why would you like to join the LB staff team? : I love the Last Bastion's Breach Server, i made great memories there, and the rules aren't as strict as other Breach servers.

What separates you from other players? : Compared to a newcomer on a Breach server, i know every inch of the map, strategic points for flanks and most of the secrets on the map.

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else? : Stated above, i know every inch of the current map we are on.

How often can you be online? : I can be online for at least 1 hour a day, 2-3 on weekends.

Do your have a working microphone? : Yes

Do you have a smartphone? : Yes

Please state one reference (optional) : RadReed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.