Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pending SCP Staff Application from Not Mr. Box

Discussion in 'Apply Here! - SCP Breach' started by Not Mr. Box, Dec 20, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Should I Become an Operator of the SCP Server?

Poll closed Dec 25, 2017.
  1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Not Mr. Box Administrator

Not Mr. Box
    Staff Member Administrator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    Member Name Not Mr. Box

IGN : Not Mr. Box

Steam ID : 76561198121161872

Total Playtime On Server : 2 weeks one day

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail : Nope. Still squeaky clean

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions and time periods : Was staff on this server before, does that count?

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes explain which and how much : I staffed on this server before so I know the commands already

Do you have experience with mapping in Source games? : nope

Do you have experience in working with playermodels in Garry's Mod? (animation, modeling, etc.): nope

What can you bring to the Staff team? : communism, also a old face that understands the community and knows most of the people that play

Why would you like to join the LB staff team? : to help bring back LB bishes

What separates you from other players? : I got 2 weeks playtime, otherwise not much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else? : I was staff before, plus i know most of the old staff

How often can you be online? : idk, maybe at least a hour a day? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do your have a working microphone? : Yes

Do you have a smartphone? : Yes

Please state one reference (optional) : Sparkle? Austin? What staff members are even left?