Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pending SCP Staff Application from Sizzles

Discussion in 'Apply Here! - SCP Breach' started by Sizzles, Dec 7, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Should I Become an Operator of the SCP Server?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2017.
  1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sizzles 7 months

Sizzles
    Member Name Sizzles

IGN : I changed my name 20 times in the last day, please check my steam

Steam ID : 1234@steam.com

Total Playtime On Server : 2 mili seconds

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail : Yes, I was kicked one time because I said My Little Pony sucks, Dont worry. I then DDosed

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions and time periods : yes, i was owner of a pizza shop in minecraft, someone bought a wood plank for 20 diamondz, so i would say i am professional

Do you have experience with ULX/LUA? If yes explain which and how much : yes, i know "hack server" and "begoneripper" i also know ulx "ban rdsparkle 0 fag"

Do you have experience with mapping in Source games? : yeah i creaeted cooking mama 5

Do you have experience in working with playermodels in Garry's Mod? (animation, modeling, etc.): yes i created church

What can you bring to the Staff team? : aids

Why would you like to join the LB staff team? : because i want to ban the guy who said my dick is tiny

What separates you from other players? : beacuse i have a twitter acount, named lisa and i pretended to kill myself 3 times, after my dad raped me

Why should you be chosen for the position you are applying for and not someone else? : i have the power to get blacklisted by making bad staff apps

How often can you be online? : 5 seconds of every 8th summer solstice

Do your have a working microphone? : Yes

Do you have a smartphone? : Yes

Please state one reference (optional) : badgercock and chefboyRDsparkles said i should go die

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    Would make the server die sooner and end its misery. +1.

RadReed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.