Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suggestion - SCP-079 virus

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by chris05478, Jun 18, 2017.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris05478 Assistant

chris05478
    Staff Member Assistant SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    Your ingame name: chris05478

Your SteamID: chris05478

Name of your suggestion: SCP-079-2 (The Virus of SCP-079-2)

Type of your suggestion (gameplay change, new SCP, etc.): New SCP

Description of your suggestion: SCP-079 in SCP:CB, closes doors on the player, and plays sounds over the intercom to scare the player. Maybe SCP-079-2 can be invisible, and move super quickly, much like SCP-173. They cannot pick up items, they can close doors on the players, and they would have an "Item" which allows them to make players lights flicker, and play a loud noise.

How will your suggestion benefit the server?: It will add a horror element to the game, trying to run away from an SCP might turn into a challenge, or if your trying to run away from SCP-173 and the lights flicker, giving him a chance to move and attack.

Resources required to make this suggestion possible: Scripting and a little bit of time

Any other comments you could give us regarding this suggestion: No additional comments

2. Bonfire Member

Bonfire
    Will investigate to see if this could be implemented in some way. (079's behavior)

3. remembermekid New Member

remembermekid
    I've had a similar idea before, and I've really wanted to see it in action. This would definitely add to the horror aspect and would prove some threat to anyone running from other SCPs.
    It sounds completely possible and actually somewhat easy to do (in terms of making a player class that has the speed of 173 with invisibility, an AOE Weapon that plays sound and flashes lights for players, etc.)
    It may need some balances, such as a way to kill the SCP or deactivate it, but I do think this could be worked out too.
    I'll wait for more feedback before I push this suggestion further, but overall it gets my +1

4. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    This could be neat. But it would complicant some things I feel.

5. Hexent Member

Hexent
    Closing doors on players? We already got one of those. Its called a JewMcoo.

6. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    Or jigglypanda.

Hexent likes this.
  7. LuckyWaffle Member

LuckyWaffle
  8. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    Staff Member Administrator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    This sounds pretty cool, be fun to have a scare effect in the game with the lights freaking out on you and not knowing if 173 is near by.

9. BioHacker Senior Moderator

BioHacker
    Staff Member Senior Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    Unfortunately, we will not be pursuing this. Thank you for your time. Denied/Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.