Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pending Suggestion - SCP-625 "Ankle Biters"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by remembermekid, May 6, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Control theLighting?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2017.
  1. Heck Yea!

100.0%
  2. Heck No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pizzy Member

Pizzy
    Could possible recontainment be added to the list?

2. Tsujimoto18 Site Director Bright | Level 4

Tsujimoto18
    :/ as it's only a possibility I'd rather not, until I can know how feasible it is in code I don't want to add it. If you can give me an extremely precise description on how it'd work in-game I might add it.

3. Pizzy Member

Pizzy
    Your ingame name: Pizzy (Former Chicken)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89997462

Name of your suggestion: Anonymous Radio Chat

Type of your suggestion (gameplay change, new SCP, etc.): Radio change

Description of your suggestion: Make any chat on the radio anonymous by changing anyone's name color to gray. (Text only as voice chat is already anonymous)

How will your suggestion benefit the server?: This would make it more realistic. It would help Class D or 035 be able to use text chat on the radio without people knowing what role they are. This could make who to trust on the radio more complex and encourage players who don't have mics and want to communicate without giving away their role a chance to talk.

Resources required to make this suggestion possible: Coding to change name text color on the radio.

Any other comments you could give us regarding this suggestion: None.

4. Sizzles 7 months

Sizzles
  5. Razoozle Member

Razoozle
    Will you be adding new SCP's to the list when they come out?

6. dingus Member

dingus
    As I've stated before on some suggestions of mine, you can contain SCP-106 with the Femur Breaker, SCP-173 requires a cage and a team of 3-4 NTF members to contain, SCP-682 is hard to contain but once he is out of rage then he is ready to be contained, just shoot his eyeballs and try to contain him. With SCP-049 you simply wear protective gear that protects him from touching your skin, that way you just smack that "doctor" in the face until he falls (lol), SCP-035 you need to kill the wearer and as quickly as possible, then place the mask in a closed box or such. More answers will be given to you, now I'm eating dinner. :V

7. Tsujimoto18 Site Director Bright | Level 4

Tsujimoto18
    Gameplay-wise and coding wise that would be difficult, and some of it lore-breaking. I appreciate the reply but it's something that requires revision on your part.

I did not cover all the SCPs in the game, this is because I am only covering any gameplay changes that seem reasonable. If an SCP is added that is not in a way that is close to lore and equally game-pleasing then it will be added to the list.

8. [LB] Max Stirner Member

[LB] Max Stirner
    Hello, It's Max. It appears I did not make myself as clear enough when I had emailed the LB. I didn't know I was supposed to post this on the forums. Thanks to Succulent for alerting me to it. Great admin, very polite

SO THIS IS TO ADRESS THE PROBLEM IN SCPCB WITH THE SNIPER RIFLE

Anyway, this what I have to say. The current cost for ammo refills is 100 for pistols, 150 for smg, 200 for rifle, and 250 for sniper rifle. It's not the price that seems to be the problem but rather the gun and the price.

the sniper rifle as it is now

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189999342/screenshot/861726596734208313

The m200 is the most powerful gun in the server having some 50 damage per bullet. So it would seem fitting to have the price for a refill be 250 right? Well the magazine size is only 7 and is semi auto matic. Did i mention it has an atrocious 50 RPM? even the pistols and other sniper rifles have a better RPM.

It is easily outclassed by an smg like the Skorpion which only does half the damage (25) but has a clip size of 20 and an impressive firing rate of 850 RPM. Yet it's ammo only costs 150? can you not see the problem here.

the skorpion
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189999342/screenshot/861726596734255054

so thus I came up with a list of four sniper rifles that do not above 90 damage (so they don't killed in 1 hit).

Yes these all use the TFA base.

The first one
    the SR-338. It does 80 damage SO ALOT. Has 10 rounds and a good firing rate. A player can take a shot from this gun. be hit by a pistol bullet or take jab from 1048 (10 damage) or 966 (4 damage) and still escape alive. It is one I suggest the most because if your a sniper you want to make a clean kill.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189999342/screenshot/861726596734093871

The second one

the RFB it does 60 damage, has a great 400RPM, fast reload and 20 round magazine. If bullets for the sniper rifle were to stay the same price this might be the gun you want to have. A player can take a hit from this, be transported to the pocket dimension (30 damage) and still escape alive.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189999342/screenshot/861726596734095165

The third one

the SKS does the same amount of damage (50 damage) but has way more rounds (20) and a way faster firing rate.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189999342/screenshot/861726596734095863

the fourth one (note picture was taken in dark rifle is black)

last but certainly not least is the QBU-88 if you want a mix of both good fire power and a reliable mag the QBU is for. It does 69 damage and has 10 rounds. It is the one I suggest the second most. It is the straight man of the bunch if you will.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189999342/screenshot/861726596734233753

anyway tell me what you think any response is appreciated

9. [LB] Max Stirner Member

[LB] Max Stirner
    i know realize i forgot to fill out the description box (sorry first time) so i'll do it here

Steam ID:

info on ID: http://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198189999342/

name: sniper rifle problems in SCP

Description: using the TFA base I have come up with for not-OP better alternatives Imo

How will it benefit the server: the sniper rifle will be improved better RPM, better damage, more magazine. all that without being OP

Sources: I linked them in the 1st one.

Any other comments: god I hope this gets approved

[LB] Snyper Eyes likes this.
  10. Pizzy Member

Pizzy

Name of your suggestion: Non-breakable windows in containment cells

Type of your suggestion (gameplay change, new SCP, etc.): Map change

Description of your suggestion: Make the glass in containment cells unbreakable. (Like 049's or 457's cell) In order to do this 049's door would have to open to let 049 out.

How will your suggestion benefit the server?: It would make it so 049 and 457 could be recontained. Normally 049 and 457 can break their windows and escape their cells.

Resources required to make this suggestion possible: Changes to the map

Any other comments you could give us regarding this suggestion: Maybe Abel's cell could be modified so he can be recontained too.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    [LB] Snyper Eyes likes this.
  11. Pizzy Member

Pizzy

Name of your suggestion: Special Round - Dodgeball

Type of your suggestion (gameplay change, new SCP, etc.): Special Round

Description of your suggestion: A special, just for fun, and quick event round where 3 versions of SCP 018 are spawned (and activated) and everyone has to try and survive. They would spawn in the big room outside of Class D cells. (The room where it says "Map made by Kammore") Everyone would teleport there. People have to survive until it is the last 5 left. (If possible for a special round, Points would be given out the winners)

How will your suggestion benefit the server?: It would be a really fun event that people would enjoy.

Resources required to make this suggestion possible: Coding for a special round

Any other comments you could give us regarding this suggestion: I don't exactly know how this could be possible without ending the round if everyone's role is the same, but this is only a suggestion. Edit: At the time of writing only a senior admin would be able to do this event because only they can spawn SCP 018. 2 staff would also need to watch the doors so nobody leaves. 40k each for the last 5.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  12. Sizzles 7 months

Sizzles
  13. dingus Member

dingus
    1+ If we really do want to make this game realistic, I suggest listening to this person's ideas. You can't seriously contain 049 nor 457 at all without killing them/locking them somewhere else. And about that, 049 and 457 alongside every other SCP can also be contained from several containment cells, it's plain stupid in my opinion that to contain 049 you need to put him in his cell, a normal cell works too, with only a re-enforced door but , apparently, you can't contain him, for example, in Checkpoint 3, where there is a small room who has the same door, with only keycard access based you seriously easily contain him.

14. Pope Kaiser Member

Pope Kaiser
    457 needs special containment. He is fire incarnate.

Pizzy likes this.
  15. BioHacker Member

BioHacker
    +1 this would do well for quick special events

Pizzy likes this.
  16. IrishPride Member

IrishPride
  17. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    Your ingame name: Kenny

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49914605

Name of your suggestion: Color chat

Type of your suggestion (gameplay change, new SCP, etc.): Change in chat

Description of your suggestion: I find it a little annoying that you have to change your name to make it a certain color. For example <rainbow=4>Kenny</rainbow> to change it to the rainbow effect. Why not make it a command like in the tf2 chats, both games have similar commands. This should also be a VIP and staff command so it becomes more valuable and give donators another fun command to use.

How will your suggestion benefit the server?: It will bring a fun little mechanic to the game and influence others to buy VIP if they want that badly, which in return will profit for the server.

Resources required to make this suggestion possible: Chat/command change.

Any other comments you could give us regarding this suggestion: I think this will help make it less complicated for players to use and not change their name every time they join the server. If you support my idea please give it a +1. If not then I would like your feedback on why it isn't a good or helpful idea. Thank you for your time on reading my suggestion.

18. LuckyWaffle Member

LuckyWaffle
  19. [LB]JosephMeowlin Anti-Asthma Army leader

[LB]JosephMeowlin
  20. Pizzy Member

Pizzy