Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pending Suggestion - SCP-625 "Ankle Biters"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by remembermekid, May 6, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Control theLighting?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2017.
  1. Heck Yea!

100.0%
  2. Heck No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Santiago Santiago

Santiago
    Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95663686

Name of your suggestion: Better selection system

Type of your suggestion (gameplay change, new SCP, etc.): Mechanic change

Description of your suggestion: As is the system for selecting who's SCP and who isn't is too damn random. You could get lucky repeatedly or unlucky like me and spend a whole week without ever being SCP. My suggestion is we have a hidden stat called "Likeliness" that starts at 1000 for every player. This stat goes up by 100 every time the player is a MTF or CI, 200 if they are a Researcher, and 300 if they are a Class D personnel. Every time it reaches 2000 for a player, or whoever are the 4 with the highest likeliness- are chosen as an SCP. If more than 4 players have 2000 likeliness, they are randomly chosen for SCP. Every time you are an SCP your likeliness goes down to 800. This can ensure everyone has fun as SCP.

How will your suggestion benefit the server?: Ensures fun for every player, as being SCP is more likely.

Resources required to make this suggestion possible: I have no clue, probably some coding.

Any other comments you could give us regarding this suggestion: This is just so "lucky" players aren't SCP every time. Maybe your likeliness goes up by play time- or your first join gives you 2000 likeliness so you can learn the game at your first tries.

2. Sir Badgerlock II SCP Breach Staff Recruiter.

Sir Badgerlock II
    Nah, that means you'd have to play a long time in order to get SCP. The current system is in place so there is nothing you can do about your increase in chances, also VIPs like to explode themselves and respawn as Class Ds, which would make it unfair to normal players. Also getting Researcher or MTF may be more unlucky to people, if anything this just adds more random to the equation, and its entirely pointless in my opinion.

3. IrishPride Member

IrishPride
    This suggestion has already made about 50 times and the system we have in place just seems to be the fairest.

4. [LB]TheProtector Brave Light Bringing Eagle

[LB]TheProtector
    Staff Member Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    Your ingame name: [LFG]The_Protector

Your SteamID: /id/The_Protector/

Name of your suggestion: More CI should spawn if there are a large amount of MTF

Type of your suggestion (gameplay change, new SCP, etc.): gameplay

Description of your suggestion: More CI should spawn if there are a large amount of MTF much like TTT

How will your suggestion benefit the server?: it will give CI a fighting chance

Resources required to make this suggestion possible: a bit of recoding of mtf spawning to be somewhat similar to that of TTT

Any other comments you could give us regarding this suggestion: there should be a PUNISHMENT FOR RDMERS

5. Gameguide Member

Gameguide
    + 1 yes it is very difficult to do anything when you are the only CI against over 20 mtf.

6. мя яαιивσω Member

мя яαιивσω
  7. Noodlerules4 Senior Moderator

Noodlerules4
    Staff Member Senior Moderator SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    +1 Agreed there either needs to be more CI or MTF teamkilling needs to be enabled again, easiest way is add more CI

8. Lord Temmieᴭᴺ Member

Lord Temmieᴭᴺ
    Tbh myself as CI can handle 10 mtf coming at me. But anymore is too many, I would say 3 CI total for maybe 15 people.

9. [LB] Max Stirner Member

[LB] Max Stirner
    hello, sorry for the late reply. yes so adding in the hl2 shotgun should seem fair and imo slightly improve the server so if you have the ability to do that. that would be GREATLY appreciated.

so anyway apparently the TFA weapons only have a 41% damage out put? for example the m200 would normally have an output of 120 only has an output of 50. If it's also not to much to ask would be okay to ask for 9% increase in damage so they would a 50% instead when i originally posted this my intention was to have a slightly more powerful rifle that could that could be used for the entrance zone and the main chambers. If it's the damage output is not increased by 9% then would it be possible to replace or add a rifle like the m82 it would at it the servers current setting have a damage output of 62 or 75 at 50%.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189999342/screenshot/848217372549670353

if you ever do get the chance to read this tell me what you think

10. Sizzles 7 months

Sizzles
    New SCP, so New +1 vote for this thread my man.

11. PrecookedEagle Assistant

PrecookedEagle
    Staff Member Assistant SCP Staff Garry's Mod Staff
    +1
    Seems like a fun little SCP that would make people pay more attention to their surroundings.

Ebullient∞Evan likes this.
  12. ProximaSync New Member

ProximaSync
    3 is overkill. Maybe just 2 and that's it. Also make it so that another ci I chosen for like 10 players or any number.

13. PleaseKillMeNow New Member

PleaseKillMeNow
  14. Slayer New Member

Slayer
  15. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    +1 but 2 CI max.

16. Lord Temmieᴭᴺ Member

Lord Temmieᴭᴺ
    Tbh I can careless about the look of the shiv or the explosive. Knives instead of sticks is a good suggestion though.

17. Santiago Santiago

Santiago
  18. Santiago Santiago

Santiago
    Question: What does SCP-106's skin do in contact?

A. Phase through objects
    B. Burn objects
    C. Corrode objects
    D. Decay objects

Correct answer: C

Question: What is SCP-018?

A. The Melon
    B. The Balls
    C. The Eye Pods
    D. The Zombies

Correct answer: B

19. Pizzy Member

Pizzy
    Added Clef's questions

20. Kenny Arbiter

Kenny
    I've always loved high risk high reward objectives, would give 049's basement more purpose for players to go down there other than being a hiding spot in hide n seek. +1